The sanctity of your event and the safety of our animals are of the utmost importance to E&A Dove Release. Thus, we have the following policies to ensure that our obligations to our clients and our animals are upheld to the best of our abilities.
1. We will only release our doves outdoors and during daylight hours to ensure a safe flight home.
2. We cannot ship doves to you for a "self release."
3. E&A Dove Release will arrive 30 minutes prior to your event dressed in proper attire for the occasion.
4. A respresentative will stay on site for up to 1 hours after the commencement of the event. Additional time is available upon request.
5. In the case of inclement weather which makes it unsafe for the doves to fly, we will be unable to release our birds. In such an instance, a full refund will be provided.
1. In order to reserve a date for your event, a non-refundable $50 deposit will be required no later than 10 business days after scheduling the event.
2. The remaining balance of your release package will need to be paid in full 2 weeks prior to the event.
3. If an E&A representative stays on-site past 1 hour per the clients' request, there will be an additional charge of $50 for each hour after the first hour to be paid immediately.
4. E&A Dove Release reserves the right to cancel any release at anytime due to inclement weather, loss of stock, or in the case of any other unforeseeable circumstance(s). In such cases, a full refund will be provided.
* Payments may be made by CASH, MONEY ORDERS, OR LOCAL CHECKS.